I suggest you ...

alternative hover text methods

Hello,

I just placed the help text for the field elements and described what the user need to enter in the "Introduction" section of the form. I'll place them back on the Hover text and title once this problem is resolved.

By the way Rob, is it possible as new feature, to place a "Balloon" that will pop-up when you are in an entry field? It will be nice if we can use this "Balloon" to describe or assist the user on what they need to do while in a particular field on the form. After a predetermined time has elapsed, the "Balloon" should close. This is a different behavior than "Hover text and title" which does not appear while you are on an active field. Ideally it should be made configurable for the message and the duration it is to be active and deactivates when you leave the field. It should have a feature for this property to be enabled or disabled on each element as appropriate for an application.

http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8109

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Adminrobclayburn (Admin, fabrik) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base