I suggest you ...

more tutorials

Hi,

That will be cool if you make a tutorial How to make a signup form using Fabrik (joomla basic, using CB, using AEC, using Virtumart).

Another good tutorial How to make a Business Directory similar to Sobi but using Fabrik.

Thanks

541 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    robclayburnAdminrobclayburn (Admin, fabrik) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • poniponi commented  · 

More tutorials about using form and list plugins would be nice

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Working on it bit by bit..... demo.fabrikar.com and wiki.fabrikar.com.... felixkat

• ErwinErwin commented  · 

why not make a manual based on a completely worked out sample? In other words, have a sample application included, containing all possible applications of elements, joins, filters, ... and then just write a manual, step by step, explaining how things work. I believe 1 example often does more good than 10 explanations...

• juicyfruitjuicyfruit commented  · 

yes more tutorials, cb, aec, juga, or cbsubs

something with juga integration would be great too.

• artonezeroartonezero commented  · 

I'd like to add my support for the Business Directory example. I tried to make a simple relational memebers directory with multiple categories using Fabrik instead of using Sobi2, but in the end I had to give up and learn Sobi2. I just couldn't find out enough about some of the more esoteric features of Fabrik to do it.

• ljdravesljdraves commented  · 

I would like to see a tutorial on the calc element.

• Mike JuppMike Jupp commented  · 

I would like to see a tutorial using the calendar visualization. Maybe a school timetable or course booking example?

Feedback and Knowledge Base