I suggest you ...

more tutorials

Hi,

That will be cool if you make a tutorial How to make a signup form using Fabrik (joomla basic, using CB, using AEC, using Virtumart).

Another good tutorial How to make a Business Directory similar to Sobi but using Fabrik.

Thanks

551 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Adminrobclayburn (Admin, fabrik) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • poni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More tutorials about using form and list plugins would be nice

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Working on it bit by bit..... demo.fabrikar.com and wiki.fabrikar.com.... felixkat

• Erwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why not make a manual based on a completely worked out sample? In other words, have a sample application included, containing all possible applications of elements, joins, filters, ... and then just write a manual, step by step, explaining how things work. I believe 1 example often does more good than 10 explanations...

• juicyfruit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes more tutorials, cb, aec, juga, or cbsubs

something with juga integration would be great too.

• artonezero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to add my support for the Business Directory example. I tried to make a simple relational memebers directory with multiple categories using Fabrik instead of using Sobi2, but in the end I had to give up and learn Sobi2. I just couldn't find out enough about some of the more esoteric features of Fabrik to do it.

• Mike Jupp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see a tutorial using the calendar visualization. Maybe a school timetable or course booking example?

Feedback and Knowledge Base